Looking to up your game?
Ever want to bounce ideas off someone other than the same ole people you work with? Are you thinking there is much more to learn about our industry, but are stuck with publications that only discuss other states and their issues? Ever wonder how you can have a voice concerning legislation that affects your pest management company? Ever feel like you are floundering around on your own?
Together Everyone Achieves More!
By joining the TPCA, you tap into a resource that other businesses would envy.
Joining the Tidewater Pest Control Association will:
- Allow you to meet other leaders in the pest management industry to share ideas and trouble shooting tips;
- Have you associating with peers that are from the same temperate zone who can relate to issues that are unique to our area.
- Give you a voice in important matters as well as keep you apprised of matters in legislation that affect our industry.
- Access to cutting edge profit increasing tools.
- Afford you discounts for educational programs as well as low cost training.
- Allow you to be a company with a face that others recognize and refer business, too.
- Keep you updated information from VDACS.
- Gain you access to using your directors and officers as a liaison (express concerns) to state association and national level.
- Allow your peers to be available to you for overflow work.
- Give your Company Name a prestigious boost by merely being a member! It will distinguish you from the other, non-member companies on our website.